Monday, September 5, 2011

Going in a New Direction

Dear Family and Friends,

Over the last several years you have read my blog as a way of keeping up with my comings and going. I thank you for that. However, over the next 12 weeks you will see that my blog is going in a new direction. I am currently enrolled in a course at Indiana University East entitled "Individual Study of Writing". The class is set up so that each student picks a topic of interest and then focuses all of their course work on this one topic for the duration of the semester. Part of this course work includes keeping a weekly blog.

For my topic, I have chosen to concentrate on the conflict in the Middle East between Palestinians and Israelis. More to the point, I plan to focus on life for Palestinians under occupation. Postings will cover such topics as the Separation Wall between Israel and the West Bank, Checkpoints, Settlers, and Water Control.

Please note that the change in subject matter is only temporary, however, I will understand if you no long wish to read my postings for the duration of this assignment.

Until next time...

Jenn

No comments: