Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Remember Me?

So it's been almost a month since I left the states, I can't believe it. I feel like i've been in this country for ages. Because it's been so long since I've posted I'm not even sure where to begin. I've been living with my host family for the past two weeks. My family consists of my papa and his two wives. One wife is older, one is younger than me. There is two children, a girl who is almost 2 years old and a boy who was born just a week ago. I was lucky or unlucky enough depending on your point of view to participate in the coming out cerimony for the boy (whose name is zack) this past weekend. My family is really great, but because my french is so bad, talking to them is so very difficult and trying. I spend the most time with my youngest mama, in some ways i feel like i'm her "project".

sorry to do this but i've been told to get off the net so that others can get on. hopefully i'll have access again in a few days. until then...

No comments: