Saturday, August 18, 2007

Where was I?

I believe in my last post I left off talking about my family. I must say over all I got a great family. My youngest mama is a bit crazy, but i love her. An example of a typical conversation with my mama is Jennifer mange comme babe, which basically means I eat like a baby. This is usually followed by some comment about how my sister who is almost two eats more than me. You all know me, when has me not eatting been a problem. The problem is that my family or perhaps the Beninise people in general have turned eatting into an olypic event. You would think as a Morgan Id be trained enough to compete in such an event, but I am not even close. I think I have managed to eat everything on my plate maybe 4 times since I have been here and then I felt like death afterward.

Another really funny thing happend with my mama just this past week. On Tuesday night I told my mama that I had to get up early the next day because we were all going to a neighboring town for a converence and we had to leave at 7:30. I told my mama i would be leaving the house at 6:45am. i got to bed that night around 10. So I am sleeping when all of a sudden i hear a knocking on my door, im like what the hell is that. i cant tell if it is knocking or a breeze causing my door to rattle; i decide to ignore it. however the noise continues and before i knoz it i hear my mama saying my name. i am like what the hell, i look at my clock and it is 2:30am. what in the world can my mama want. i open the door to find her standing there with my breakfast. because my french is so bad i dont know if she just didnt know what time it was or she simply thought it was time for me to get up all i know is that she gave me my breakfast and left;

well the timer on this computer is telling me that my money is almost out so better wrap this up. more to come later.

No comments: