Thursday, November 3, 2011

Going Beyond the Dialogue

I'm sorry to be posting so many clips lately, but when I come across soemthing interesting I want to share it with others. A colleague of mine from my days in the West Bank posted this clip on his Facebook page and after watching it I wanted to pass it on to you.

The name of the clip is "Israel/Palestine: Going Beyond the Dialogue of Words". I tried to load the clip on here like I have previously but I keep encountering an error so please follow the link above instead.

I think the speaks message is a universal one. Until we step outside of our comfort zones and experience the "other" things will never truely change.


The Wounded Crossing Borders Organization that is mentioned also sounds like an organization that is doing great things and worth checking out.

No comments: