Saturday, March 22, 2008

Proof that I'm Alive and well

Just a quick note to let you all know I am a live and well. The insects and other creepy crawlies haven't gotten to me yet. It's been a rough month, but I am trying to remain hopeful and keep a positive outlook.


The picture below was taken on New Years Eve so it's a bit old. But I wanted to show you what I looked like these days. I am a bit thinner and my hair is a bit longer but generally it's me. That afternoon we rang in the new year with the Chinese volunteers who live in Malanville with Meagan. They have a satilite dish so we were able to see the count down and know when it was 2008 in China. In this picture I was drinking tea and it reminds me of a tea advertisement.

That's all for now. More to come later. I miss you all a lot.
Until next time...

1 comment:

D Morgan said...

Great pic Jen....but....having that choka cola in the picture cost you your next care package!!!

Love and miss you more everyday!!!
Uncle Gdog