Friday, March 14, 2008

"Spider"

So earlier I regailed you all with my tale of the 10 legged spider. But I didn't have pictures then. Well here they are baby. I carried the sucker on a piece of paper out side and took these shots. This first one is how he looks on top.


Just so you can fully understand how creepy and gross this thing is I flipped him over so you could see what he looked like from that angle as well. Enjoy!


So what the hell is this thing? One of the guys here thought it might be a scorpion since they are common, but it doesn't have a tail. Can scorpions loose their tails?

1 comment:

D Morgan said...

Hey Jen
Hope you never come across another creepy crawler like this one, BUT if you do, put something next to it so we can see, compare the size of it. Ever find out what it was?

Love/miss you tons!!!
Gary