Monday, March 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Photos

So even though I couldn't spend Thanksgiving with my family, I was still able to enjoy a pretty nice holiday. The second year volunteers worked really hard to put together an aswome meal for all of us. I guess they started a year ahead of time asking friends and family to send them various items like stove top stuffing mix and what not. Be prepared people, because requests will be coming.

In trying to make things more festive we decorated our tables in as close to fall colors as we could find. We even made place cards with everyones name on it. This was in hopes of getting us to mingle more between first and second year volunteers. We can be kinda clicky.



We couldn't afford a whole turkey, so we just bought some a couple of legs. That's the first thing followed by I don't remember what exactly, but it was all wonderful.


And these are the people I got to spend the holiday's with. Several of them don't live in my region they just came to spend the holiday's with us. Aren't we special :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.