Sunday, March 22, 2009

You Are Special

Okay, so in my last blog entry I shared with you all my flaming bus story. As you can imagine the three of us were pretty shook up the next day. I think to help cheer us up one of my friends, he was on the bus too, told us about how in his family they had a " You are Special" plate and whenever someone in his family had a bad day they would be suprised with this plate. So that morning for breakfast he made us two "You are Special" plates.



As you can tell from the syrup in Meagan hand we had pancakes that morning for breakfast. Great comfort food as well as easy to make.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just wanted to wish you an early happy biorthday since I probably wont be online on sunday. I miss you like woah. when your done feeding stearving babies and teaching migrant workers english and all that other nonsense you better come visit in Mass!

Love ya!