Thursday, July 19, 2007

Leaving For Africa

I'm leaving today! I can't believe it. We are meeting in the lobby soon and from there heading to the airport. I'm a lot more calm than I was in my last post and I think I'm finally starting to get rid of some the nerves enough to finally become excited. I'm still trying to get to know people, which can be kinda hard, but heck, we have 27 more months to do so. I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to get online again, so be patient with me getting back to you.

i love and will miss you all!

2 comments:

D Morgan said...

And I love and miss you too!
It was great to hear your voice today!
Have fun in Paris...let us know if you get the new Harry Potter book in Paris...hugs!

Unknown said...

omg Have you read Harry Potter yet? You probably havnt had any time yet but it was INTENSE

you know what else is intense

camping

get it
in tents

love you =)