Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Staging Day 1

Today marks the end of the first day of our staging in Philidelphia. And thankfully everything went of without a hitch. I arrived at the Indy airport (after being greeting in the early morning hours by heavy rain and lightening) early in hopes that they wouldn't complain too much about my huge bags, and i mean huge! I'm carrying a huge big enough to hide a body inside kind of bag, as well as a huge duffle bag and a carry on that weights as much as my big back pack. I know you are all probably thing, gee Jenn pack too much. But I really didn't. I even had my friends weed out some stuff. Sure I brought stuff that i could live without, but i worked hard not to overpack. Suprise suprise though, I was only over the 80lbs weightlimit by like 8 lbs, which totally rocks. I will probably be crippled by the end of these two years after carrying these bags around.

Staging has been pretty much what one would expect. We've done a lot of talking about fears and hopes and just the basic getting to know each other stuff. All the people I've met are supper nice. But I'm still on the search for that one person I click with. There is so much more to say, but I am beat, so I am going to head to bed. More to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you all sing combaya? or maybe i noce long round of don't laugh at me?